Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday...day of sore muscles and rain

I know Kara-Leigh will cringe when she sees this picture:)  This morning began with coffee and a toasted bagel with peanut butter and time together on the couch.  Victoria slept over at Camilles and so Virg and I headed off to the cottage to bring some stuff out there and pick up my camera cord LOL   Ethan stayed at home and has been getting some XBox time in before leaving early Tuesday morning for his Muskoka trip.  It was actually nice seeing the rain this morning as it means the bushes i planted yesterday and the few plants I transplanted to the front got some well needed watering.  the 7 hours Virg and I spent outside together yesterday paid off.  the yard looks much better and we got the seed down just in time.       Ethan and I went to Walmart this afternoon to purchase some items for his Muskoka trip.  He is VERY excited and I know he's going to have a great time.  He was up later packing and has written me a note to get the camera we didn't pick up earlier so that I remember to get it tomorrow:)  Mom, Dad and Auntie Leigh stopped by to say good bye and have a great time.  

Made some banana cake and hope to watch my show, Brothers and Sisters in just a bit.  Tomorrow I'm off to get some pictures developed so I can begin the fun part of documenting my week-in-the-life project.  Sorry to my family who keeps getting these updates but wanted to write stuff down so I'd have something to refer back to when it came down to "remembering" my week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment