Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Whirlwind Wednesday!!

Okay no new pictures to download....still no connecting cord. This morning I went to go for a quick walk with Marta and Angie had decided to join us as well. travelling down Grand Marais I look down one of the side streets and see a Canadian Diabetes truck at the end of a filled driveway filled with "junk" .....aka unfound treasures in my world:) So I turn down the street...long story short I leave the 2 ladies there as I run, walk, jog back to the school to get my van. I left with a van filled with stuff with something for all 3 of us. I didn't take a picture yet but I will!!! Worked at Virg's office from 11-2, stopped at the high school to pick up Ethan and 3 friends after shadow day there, confirmation class dropoff at 4, finish getting dinner put together, PAC meeting at 6:30 until almost 9, watch the end of Idol gives back, help cut out some pics for Ethan's project (which he is still working on!!) and down sitting down for a bit before bedtime:) Whew!! Oh yes, I forgot about Tuesday......

quickly trying to remember....clothes shopping for a few new spring pieces, pair of sandals and a pillow for my bench outside. Made devilled eggs, 3 loads of laundry, vaccumed up and down and enjoyed a nice but chilly dinner outside.

Another Lily day tomorrow, yeah:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment