Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trying to remember Monday....

Okay.....this picture is the last one I have uploaded to my computer. I'm trying to complete the week in the life project but somehow I left my cord for attaching my camera to the computer at the cottage..URGH!!! So I am determinded to still continue to take pics and upload them at a later date:) I will now attempt to look back thru the pics on my camera and remember my Monday and "jot" down some notes here on my blog:)

On Monday, it was a quick granola bar for breakfast for me, cereal for the kids. Monday mornings are usually not an early morning for any of us. Ethan got leftovers from Avo's house from the night before and Victoria wanted plain macaroni. After dropping off the kids I went for a walk with Marta and we had coffee and a breakfast BLT sandwich. Afterwards was a trip to the grocery store and I had a bag of clothes and a box of misc stuff for Value Village. As I passed the lady my things she passed me a coupon for 10% off....so yes, I went inside. SO glad I did....found 4 bamboo chairs which I love and remind me of an outdoor french cafe. Picked up 6 small black and white coffee cups from England, a crackle glazed covered dish from Japan, a milk glass vase/urn, wicker wine bottle holder, scroll spoon holder (which I plan to paint) and a mirrored bottom round display piece (painting this as well). Kara-Leigh came over to watch the kids so that Virg and I could go out for dinner at Mazaar's where we devoured the hummus and drank 2 bottles of wine (almost). We were kindof celebrating 22 years since our first date on April 19th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment