Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lovin the big blue sky....

A busy day today with sunny blue and cool.....first our morning walk (Lily and Aunt Lisa with the CTK ladies:) We could see that the same house we had stopped at yesterday had MORE stuff sitting out on the driveway. I picked up a couple of tins and shoved them under the stroller. Angie found a nice dark brown wicker planter and Cathy found some things including a clothes drying rack. When we returned with our vehicles after our coffees I loaded up with come cups and saucers, pillowcases, white mugs, a duffel bag filled with kaleidoscopes:) wicker plates for outdoor eating.....the list goes on and on.

When Lily and I returned home it was fun in the front with bubbles, posing with 2 figurines on the bench (she asked me to take her picture with them on the bench beside her...too cute!) At one point we were sitting together on the bench and I kind of sat back and looked up at the sky "What a gorgeous day, Lily! That's a beautiful, blue sky. I love that gorgeous blue sky." To which Lily proceeds to lean back into the back of the bench, look up and declare "I love that gorgeous blue sky too Aunt Lisa" She made me smile and laugh so much today:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment