Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

reflecting.....

I had a wonderful weekend away....have found myself quite tired since I returned and the cloudy/rainy day today doesn't help:)  Thought I'd post this picture from last week.  A picture perfect rose from the climbing bush that was in full bloom last week.  As I'm sitting here my cardinal friend has stopped by again outside to sign his good morning message to me. We've also discovered a robin's nest in our apple tree.  It sits low in the tree over the hot tub.  There are probably 3 babies inside although it's hard to really see them.

Tonight is Ethan's confirmation and in a few short weeks his graduation from grade school. I can remember his little yellow slicker and turtle backpack...now it's all about the hair and Hollister or his other shirts of choice:) He is still a wonderful kid and hope he contines to be blessed with great friends and follows a path of Christian faith. It's a scary world sometimes but knowing you're not alone always helps.

On the agenda is to finish ironing up a bit, washing floors, help at the school over lunch, wrap a gift, buy a belt and pick up a few groceries.  I will have to squeeze in getting myself ready as well:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment