Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good bye grade school.....

Well, this past week has been a whirlwind....we had confirmation a few weeks back and last Thursday was Ethan's graduation from grade 8!! I am finally feeling better after quite a few days with a bad sinus/cold. Last night I had Keri and Amanda here and we scrapbooked and love how my one page turned out with a pic of Ethan and I at the school dance. Tonight he has a grad party at his friend, Nick's house and then tomorrow we're going to possibly be going up to Virg's sisters place to celebrate Canada Day.
Summer has begun!!  As I sit here it's already 10:30 and all 3 kids are still sleeping (Camille slept over:) So enjoying the beautiful weather with cooler temps and gorgeous blue, sunshiney sky.  Looking forward to lazy schedules, eating good food, long days at the cottage, time with my kids.....next week looks like a couple of days out of town may be in order!!

So proud of my kids....straight A students:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment