Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New class...new photos...same old frustrations!!!

We are in the full throngs of summer...sleeping in, staying up late, eating whenever we feel like it!!!  Although today I was getting frustrated with how messy the house was and the lack of clean laundry:)  So today I think I did 6 loads of laundry and tidied up the livingroom/diningroom and swept and mopped the floor.  Victoria was a help with getting the family room done and helping a bit with the laundry.  It's SO HOT that I really didn't want to bug her about too much.  Ethan enjoyed a full day with friends...golfing, swimming, eating tacos at the Coopers.

The new Shimelle class started yesterday and I also took some pics for that although I can't upload them onto the forum there...GRRRRR!!  I thought I had properly resized them but they still looked huge so I didn't post them there but will put some here instead:)  I found it hard to figure out which items in our house represent me....there are quite a few things...yes, I really should do some purging.  So i walked into my studio and picked up my BliSS can, my old camera from an antique store and my Eiffel tower from the local thrift store.  I LOVE all things Paris, love to photograph and BliSS is my word for the year and I found that on ebay and was ecstatic when I won it.  A few of my fav stamps are inside it for now.   Keri and I really enjoyed our first class Use your Stash and now I have been gifted this class for part of my birthday gift...yeah me!!!

Victoria is playing Who Wants to Be A Millionaire with Leticia right now...she's so funny to listen to.  Tomorrow we get to spend the day at the cottage in the afternoon and then off to Toronto for a few days...what fun!!

1 comments:

  1. Hi there fellow classmate! Thanks for dropping by my blog :-) Your pics are lovely, it was worth the thought you put into choosing your items because they look great (how cool is that camera?!) Looking forward to seeing more of your work x

    ReplyDelete