Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

a special night, a special kid

It was a special night here at the Costa household...Ethan's confirmation. He looked very handsome (as you can see!!) and did so very well keeping his tie/suit jacket on despite the warm temperatures. We came back afterwards for some goodies, cappucinos and gifts. Ethan really seems to like the Bible that I had chosen for him....still need to show it to Virg LOL  I got some nice pictures and am looking forward to seeing pictures that were taken from Ryan's sister at the church. It was quite crowded in the church but enjoyed having my Dad and Mom beside me in the pew...singing along with my Dad to the hymns. The bishop who spoke at the service was a great speaker. His message was, to sum it up in my own words,  in order to see change in the world we need to look to God but that thru prayer and a change in heart people will be the way change occurs. He's provided for us but we need to make it happen.  Can't wait to continue to see what God has in store for our David Ethan "Joseph" Costa!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment