Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Sunshine...yeah!!







Loving this weather today, NoW it's starting to feel like maybe spring will arrive soon. I should be full of energy but am not doing much this afternoon. When it was still cloudy and rainy this morning I did go on the treadmill so that was good. Made a small trip to Remark farms and picked up a soup and salad and some more fresh fruit and salmon for tonight's dinner. I must get back on board with weekly menu plans.






This week I did accomplish some more cleaning up in the studio and completed 2 layouts. I'll post them here and show you a pic of some tulips I brought home too....they should soon be opening.

1 comments:

  1. Elisabeth Costa is one of the most creative, talented people I know. She is an amazing mother, a wonderful wife and an inspiring friend. Her beauty resonates from within...
    Never stop being you Lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete