Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Looking forward to....


I'm SO looking forward to my hair appointment on Thursday....with this rainy, dreary weather getting your hair done really does help!! And, again, I've waited a little too long to go back. I've only got 2 more days to wait. The kids have appointments for Friday as well. Ethan agreed to Friday as it's the last day before March Break as the day for hair cuts. I'm sure this is because he then has a full week for it to grow more before returning to school!!


We booked a night in Niagara Falls for next week while the kids are off from school. It has a new and large waterpark so the kids are especially excited. We're hoping to go to Toronto as well. we have an open agenda but may try to stop at the AGO...saw it in a commmercial today and the new addition looks beautiful!!


Tomorrow night I hope to be scrapbooking at Amanda's with another friend, Shelley. I picked up some new pics of Lily and some from the cottage as well. My room is almost there!!!! I have some stuff ready to pass along to Shelley tomorrow night and dropped off some more magazines to the secretary at school today. Feels so good to be getting organized and purging and finding some stuff...it really helps to get the creative juices flowing.


Friends, family time away together, scrapbooking...lots to look forward to here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment