Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

mini album Our Weekend Together







Starting a new blog and using my first entry to show a mini I completed this past weekend. Although I am still in the process of cleaning, purging and organizing my studio....ugh! I wanted to create so I pulled out the newest kit I have from Studio Calico and some pictures from a weekend Virg and I took together in September 2006. The colours worked well and I had some pictures in 5 x 7 as well as 4 x 6. I used a chipboard album I had from Maya Road and used Making Memories paint (shopping bag) as well. I figure it took me about 2 1/2 hours and really pleased with how it turned out!!!
I also have something that will be shown on scrapbooking.com in their April newsletter...I'm very excited!






1 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa...
    Love this new blog...looking forward to seeing your stuff in progress and it's such a nice bonus to be able to get to see it IRL as well.

    Congratulations on the upcoming feature - be sure to keep us posted when it's time to look, won't you?

    Mum xo

    ReplyDelete