Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break


Loving the warmer weather we enjoyed today and it's suppose to be even better tomorrow...yeah!!! Victoria is over at Camille's for a sleepover and Ethan was over there as well as I worked at the office for a bit this afternoon.


On Friday I received my new Studio Calico kit and am so anxious to play with all the papery goodness but that probably won't happen until after we return from Niagara Falls. The kids (including Virg!!) are anxious to use the water park and although it does look pretty cool I am not excited about putting on a bathing suit!! What I am excited about is what happens the next day when we visit a large antique market and hopefully Ikea! What's even nice is that the rest of the family is just as excited as me...ok, almost as excited.


Planning on staying at the cottage on the way home Saturday. This past weekend when we arrived there on Saturday there were a ton of swans on the lake. Our neighbour counted almost 80 at one point, it was an awesome sight to see.


Hope this warmer weather continues and my energy increases....have to get back to eating better, it does make a difference.
PS Can you believe this picture was taken exactly one month ago??!! On Saturday Virg actually took a kayak ride on the lake...crazy weather.

0 comments:

Post a Comment