Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A wet and warm day....




We went today to Sloan's to get our real Christmas tree today. It was chilly, wet and muddy!!! The Hagg family joined us and we had a wonderful time!!!!! I say warm because truly the warmth of friendship and the spirit of Christmas was a big part of our day. I enjoy spending time with all the kids and they all get along so well together even the ages range from 5 to 13. We were there for almost 3 1/2 hours before we decided we had better go and pick our trees before they closed for the day:) The kids really enjoyed the haystack maze, broomball hockey, slingshots, zipline....despite the drizzle (I was really hoping for some snow). Because of the poor weather they only charged us for the tree and no extra charge for the activities because they didn't have the kids train running and one other activity that I'm not really sure of..LOL





SO I think both families picked some pretty great looking trees...yes? Maybe next year we'll have snow instead of mud. My washer is getting a workout tonight by the way....

0 comments:

Post a Comment