Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas cheer


The days are now in the single digits (according to our official countdown cheerleader, Victoria LOL) I do believe I have only 2 more things to buy and then I am done...I have begun wrapping and after the next 3 days of busyness I will finish that as well. Our real tree still just has its white lights and silver star topper but eventually I will place the red and green decorations on it. I had some friends over this afternoon for coffee and goodies. It was a nice visit and I gave them their gifts for Christmas which they enjoyed...handmade gifts. I have more handmade things to finish up and am happy to have either found "vintage" treasures or have handmade gifts for most of my family/friends this year.

I really think I'm doing a better job of just enjoying more of what this season is all about rather than stressing about silly things. Look at these sillies!!! I feel blessed to have great friends and family in my life and our health...what more could one possibly need. I am counting my blessings and enjoying the yellow suckers that are the moments that I will enjoy in honour of a little blonde angel named Malik.

0 comments:

Post a Comment