Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

SC challenge...comfort colours
















There's a scrapbooking kit club that I've belonged to for almost a year. It's been a real blessing since our the LSS store that I worked at closed in January (very sad, missing it SO much!!) Studio Calico is wonderful for inspiration and challenges and sharing. The most recent blog post was a challenge to discover your comfort colours...your go to colours, the ones you tend to gravitate towards. I love colour and combinations. I loved helping customers put together "kits" for their projects, it's one of the things I most enjoy when first beginning a project.










So, I've included photos of things that I've found that inspire me...as well as pictures of a recent mini album I completed.










I discovered that it seems the earth tones are "safe" and comforting. Sunny, buttery yellows...deep red, browns and accents of black. From art from a fav artist, James Tissot to the colours we have in our home...I found a link, a connection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment