Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Junk treasures!!




After picking up a few groceries I went across the road to the Value Village and found some treasures......my most favouritest one...an Eiffel tower!!! I was nearly jumping up and down when I found it. I must have had the biggest grin on my face. Found some wire racks to use in my studio to hold some 12 x 12 papers, milk glass vase, old croquet balls (can see these in a bowl at the cottage!), gorgeous green brooch and an awesome lunch pail. Giddy with excitement..sad isn't it :)




Take a peek...

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh...our favourite boutique! :)
    Glad you got some treasures. Hmmmm....those racks. I wonder if they are similar to ones I donated a few months back. Nah....couldn't be. Could they?

    Love the tower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that lunch pail is adorable! What a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove the milk glass vase...I got one today too...99 cents at GW!!! Hope you have a fun week.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete