Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Adding published beside my name!!


Well....it's official I have my first published "article" and a layout on scrapbooking .com....and I'm quite excited!!! My Mom has emailed some of her friends and Keri was sweet and called me this afternoon. I had coffee with some friends this afternoon and they were very sweet when I told them as well. I am truly blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful and supportive friends.


Tomorrow is the day Ethan has anxiously been waiting for since his birthday last Thursday. We will be bringing him and 6 of his friends out to the cottage for a sleepover. So hoping the weather co-operates so we can do some things outside. Look for pictures next week!!


Tomorrow morning I have Lily and Tamara coming over for a visit. Tamara returns to work next week and Lily has been going for small visits at the daycare a few times this week. It will be a time of change and adjustment for everyone. I remember those times for me...daycare really was a great experience for my kids. I think especially for Ethan as he was a quiet kid and it helped when he enterred kindergarten. It seems like that was SO many years ago now :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment