Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Summer fun

Well the end of August is nearing.....and although we enjoyed some days at the cottage just the 4 of us last week I really don't have many pictures!!  So I though I'd post one of this cutie in her sweet suit from Victoria's birthday on August 7th. 

Ethan has his uniforms for high school and his orientation is next week.  I'm still hoping he'll co-operate for first day of school pics:)

On Wednesday we'll be celebrating Virg's birthday with a family dinner of lasagna (as per his request) and I'm thinking we'll do an apple pie as he really does prefer that over cake.

Starting to think about a class I'd like to teach in the fall...most surely a mini album...just have to figure out what "theme" it should be...

Our end of summer activites will include a family reunion, trip to Aberfoyle and a day trip to Cedar Point...and yes, I'll take pictures:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment