Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Soon she'll be 11...yikes!!!

Ethan and I went to the mall tonight to purchase a few things for little Ms Victoria who will be turning 11 on Saturday.  We'll be spending what looks to be a gorgeous day with friends from school and family.  Hoping to enjoy some time on the boat and games outdoors, water balloons and good food.
Here she is 2 years ago....that's how long I've had this computer so those are the oldest pics I have on here.... I still remember when they pulled her out of me "it's a BIG...........GIRL!!!"   and yes, she was!!!  Almost 9 pounds but to look at her now you'd never know it:)  She was showing off her 6 pack to us after supper tonight, again:)

The kids are playing nicely together right now with the Wii...I hope they always have a great relationship as they grow older. 

Here's to a weekend of fun at Comber fair, birthday celebrations at the cottage, a nice dinner out Sunday and Tony Bennett with my parents on Sunday.....thinking I may be a little tired on Monday:) !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment