Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Summer is coming!!


So one day this past week after school the kids are I were talking about summer vacation and some of the things we wanted to do. We decided to make up some lists. Their lists were actually daily chores they wanted to accomplish as we talked about having quiet mornings and then by 10am making sure beds were made and then before heading off with friends and stuff we'd get our daily tasks/chores done first. I was making up the fun list of stuff to do LOL On Studio Calico this morning I received an email with a cute idea of making up a summer list....I used some scraps from my pile and made this piece up for us. Thinking I'll use it on a page with photos from our summer in a mini in September!!

Virg is out making a floating dock for us to bring out to the cottage tomorrow. He just called and is very excited! His friend, Colin made up the design and they're at his place working on it. It's 8 x 10 and says "it's like a floating party platform!" Can't wait to see it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment