Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

June is flying by!!!!




Last Friday I cut some peonies from the front bed and placed 3 sets around the house. Gorgeous blooms and so many due to the rain we've had the last few weeks. On Tuesday I brought a friend out to the cottage to show her the "before" of the kitchen as we wait for the real work to begin (hoping this means tomorrow!!) After that we went to L&K Antique place and I picked up a few things :) including these cute pastel name place holders. I put them around the vase on the diningroom table and like the look.
As Virg and I looked over the calendar for the month we seem to have a lot of weekends booked but that's fine....just looking forward to summer...relaxing by the lake, late evenings, no more school lunches to make, having my kids around, nothing on the agenda days....


1 comments:

  1. Love those peonies! So beautiful.
    And Nana would be very proud. :)

    ReplyDelete