Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

I was reading one of my favourite blogs this morning...Lucky 13 and decided to check out how to add some icons to my side bar....and ended up downloading a new template design..I LOVE it!!!  I certainly need to fix it up (and trying to figure that out:) perhaps I'll ask Ethan!  Some things are needing to be corrected such as the wording on the header isn't really properly centred.  Learning as I go along.

Today is the beginning of the COLD.  Although the sun was peeking out a bit and some fat flakes were floating down it did look pretty and happy to be INSIDE looking out.  I need to write up my to do list for the week.  I started it as part of my weekly routine to get stuff done.  I do a better job having it written down and am a geek about checking it off...it makes me feel like I did accomplish something:)

Last week was a great week for accomplishments.  We finally have the wheels in motion to get our staircase done.  We have had our hardwood upstairs done since last March and feel like we've found the right guy to finish the stairs.  This also means painting the hallway so I was able to bring Virg to Home Depot on Sunday and I have picked up 3 colours to sample.  I think the middle one is it but may do the lighter one on the left.

Tonight is a meeting to help/inform parents on helping our high school students for next year choose their courses....still can't believe next year both my kids will be in high school...eeekkk  She says she's excited, a little nervous....must say I feel the same way.  You see I can still see her and hear her...her little 4 year old self...and now she's the big cousin to this girl...time flies by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment