Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello Blog:)

Good Tuesday Morning....I am dripping in sweat..and I love it?!!  Oh what is going on?  I am so happy with the results I have gotten this time around with Weight Watchers..I mean this time I really get it:)  I want to continue feeling good, having energy and fitting into cute clothes.  Yesterday I turned 45 and I think this is the healthiest I have been since my twenties...I had a goal in my mind that because this year is my 20th wedding anniversary and after a health scare of a bit last year, now is the time. I had given myself the whole year to lose 20 pounds...I only needed 5 months.  I have been working hard at it and there are still many days I have conversations in my head to get myself moving, thinking about what I really would like to eat and just enjoying real food.

I'm looking forward to continued success and my hubby got me a Silhouette for my birthday (very lucky me!!)  So today is the day I get to order it...so excited!  I know I'm a geeky girl:)  This cake my Mom and Dad brought out to the cottage yesterday..it was SO good!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment