Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

The sun is out..the sun is out!!!

Yes!  It may be cold BUT the sun is out LOL  Hoping this will put me in the mood to get more done around the house today.  I NEED to continue on the journey of getting the "rooms switched".  I dropped off more stuff to Sue today and will continue to purge my crafting supplies.

Saw this video on another blog...LOVE this idea!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmaWY7Wk0qA&feature=player_embedded

Another way to put my odds and bits in one spot:) 

Dropped off my frame, 2 minis, canvas and pages to Scrppy Chic on Saturday....keeping my fingers crossed about getting on their design team.  It's my first time attempting something like this so we'll see...

Off to tidy up and get purging...wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment