Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Travels and treasures

Here's a picture of my latest finds!!!  Love these 2 butter yellow suitcases I found this week....used picnik to create the cool effect on the photo.  Paid less then $9 for both of them and they are in MINT condition..yeah me:)  Although I'm tempted to bring them on my upcoming weekend away to NYC I believe they will be found in my studio as storage.

Virg has called 3 times from Vegas, he's having a great time and was going to a Chris Angel show in a few hours. I did ask him too if he'd like to borrow these for his trip as well...he declined LOL

I am doing a scrapbook album for a friend for her parents 50th wedding anniversary.  I completed 3 pages tonight and hope to drop it off to her tomorrow morning.  Hoping she'll like how they turned out and excited to continue working on more after I get the album back.

I have Grey's Anatomy taped...shall I watch it before bed???  Hope it was good.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment