Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Praying and Preparing....


Feeling a little scatter brained this morning...the weekend was lovely but just flew by! I am happy that UPS was already here and my 9 boxes of stuff for the school fundraiser order have arrived. Now I don't feel tied down waiting for him to arrive.


Praying for Amanda, Joe, Aida, Malik, Kate and little Eli. Poor Malik has been suffering quite badly with head pain and it was time to bring Malik back to the hospital. Hoping he's feeling more peaceful and the Fryers can feel the love being poured out to them.
It will soon be time to start decorating for the Christmas season but did want to share this arrangement I have in the livingroom. I love the colours of autumn and placed the dried yellow roses in there after they had lost their inital luster but love the dried beauties as well. Love the silver bowl I found in Value Village last month. After cleaning it up you could really see the details around the top and on the handles.
Plans are underway for a crafting weekend at the cottage. I've invited some ladies from Scrap Therapy out to the cottage for this coming Saturday. I have gifts that I'm in the process of making and hoping Victoria is in the mood for helping Mommy tonight. The boys are off to a hockey game tonight so it'll just be us at home:) Off to tidy up the kitchen and organize my thoughts with a to do list which always helps!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment