Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Signs of Spring..May







Although it's a bit cooler so happy the sun is out! Later this week we are expecting rain so thought I would head out to the yard and take some pics of the early signs of spring that are appearing around here at home.
After returning from what I think was one of best family vacations last weekend, we went for a day out to the cottage Sunday. Gorgeous warm weather had us outside for the majority of time. I got some weeding done and finally pulled out the rest of 2 ugly bushes that I had cut right back last summer. Virg and I started packing up some things from the cottage and demo of the kitchen should begin next Saturday...yeah!!!
Saturday I had an awesome day with Keri and a group of wonderful scrapping ladies out in Harrow. I finished up a small mini with pics from Slide Rock park and did 3 12 x 12 layouts as well. I so enjoyed being with the creative "energy" of everyone and met some new scrap friends as well. Tammy and Michele had some delicious sandwiches and a ton of great prizes as well.
My blessings are many....

1 comments: